Same-day flower delivery in Hurghada, Egypt by a real, local florist
- We are delighted to offer you our unique service delivering daily fresh flowers to key cities throughout Egypt. You can send flowers to all popular destinations stretching from the Red Sea to the Nile Delta.
- It comes with no surprize that the majority of flower orders delivered are to the most populous cities like Cairo, Alexandria and Giza. Over the past years it has become very popular to send flowers to all the world-famous Red Sea Resorts and Hotels in Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh to name a few.
- If you are new to sending flowers, you need not to worry, the online order process is very simple and the resulting joy of your loved one receiving the flower or gift surprize is definitely worth the experience. We are sure of your satisfaction that will make you want to send flowers through our site over and over.
View by: best sellers | price ascending | price descending
Impressed by our offer? Would you like to know more about sending flowers to Hurghada or other cities in Egypt?
Why order flowers from us?
- We are a local florist in Hurghada with over 25 years experience and a network of partner florists throughout Egypt.
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year offering same-day flower delivery service to all the popular destinations in Egypt. Ordering through our website is intuitive, quick, easy and offers a wide choice of payment methods for you to complete your order.
- We pride ourselves on the high quality of our flowers, professional customer approach and our aim to your complete satisfaction. We are very proud of the positive reviews our customers have given us on Google and other social media platforms.
- We offer a wide choice of fresh cut flowers, plants and arrangements mainly from local farmers with a particular focus on Fair Trade.
- No matter where you are at the moment, we receive orders from customers worldwide and deliver every day of the week to the most popular destinations in Egypt.
- Whether you are sending flowers to a business partner working in Cairo to say Thank You, a family member staying at a Red Sea Resort in Hurghada, El Gouna, Sharm El Sheikh or Marsa Alam for their Birthday, rest assured, our flowers will always be fresh and delivered with your message on time and luxuriously presented.
Can I send flowers anywhere in Egypt?
- We have many years of experience delivering fresh flowers to your friends, business partners and loved ones, sometimes to very remote locations in Egypt.
- Same day flower delivery is available to hotels in cities and Red Sea resorts, business addresses including restaurants, offices, private houses and apartments, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and government buildings.
- The most popular destinations for same day flower deliveries in Egypt are Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Marsa Alam, Cairo, El Gouna, Dahab, Luxor, Alexandria, Giza, Safaga, Port Said, Suez, Asyut, Al Mansurah, Tanda, Al Fayyum, Zagazig, Ismailia, Aswan, Halwan and New Cairo.
- You are also invited to send flowers to over 120 countries worldwide through our International Partner Florist Network. This service is mainly available on a next day delivery basis.
Can I collect my flowers in-store?
- Yes, in-store collection is available from our Hurghada flower shop. Please call to enquire about collection at other cities in Egypt.
How much will I pay for my flower delivery order?
- We are pleased to offer a free flower delivery service in Hurghada and other major destinations in Egypt. We may contact you and agree a delivery fee for remote or destinations that have no partner florists that we work with.
- Payment for all orders can be made using all major credit cards including American Express and PayPal. You may also pay Cash for in-store collections, payment on delivery in Hurghada.
- All prices for flowers in Egypt are inclusive of taxes and delivery costs. No hidden extras and no surprizes at checkout.
Can I choose a specific delivery time?
- Yes, delivery is available 7 days a week from 9 a.m. – midnight, daily. During checkout, you will have the option of selecting specific delivery times, usually in two hour time slots. The system will offer you the earliest delivery time possible.
- Please note that delivery times will change during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Quite simply, in just a few clicks, you would have selected your flowers, delivery date, time, completed your delivery details and payment. That’s it! And you can leave the rest to us and wait to hear from your delighted loved one.
Will my flowers be fresh?
- We guarantee the freshest blooms as we have our flowers delivered on a daily basis from local farmers in refrigerated specialized vans. We aim to have most orders delivered directly from
- When ordering flowers internationally or to parts of Egypt that are serviced by our partner florists, we always aim for deliveries to be made by the closest reliable florist thus always aiming for the best and freshest flowers.
People are high in respect and taste, very fast service and really know how to deal with customers and I recommend them to deal with others